Monday, May 19, 2008

Where has the time gone?






I just looked at my blog for the first time in, well 5 months. A lot has happened since then. I actually have had more car trouble, this time 4 of the 5 engine mounts holding the car engine in place were broken and I drove all the way home from San Diego with the very real possibility of the engine dropping out. YIKES! Thanks to another trip to PK Auto we're all fixed now. I think the "P" in PK Auto now stands for Petersen, we've spent so much money there we're part owners.

As for San Diego, we went there for a loooong weekend and had a fabulous time. We took the children to see Shamu, and by children I certainly mean me too. I had the best time. That place is awesome. Shamu waved at me and, yes, I got wet. We also played at the beach, the Zoo, and the Wild Animal Park. Christian's skin cleared up and was the best it's ever looked, as was mine. I think the beach air is good for us, time to pack up and move.

I passed my two Spring classes. In fact, I am a 4.0 girl at this point. Not bad for an old lady. Yay for me.

An update on my mother (thanks to all those who have asked about her) she is well. She is something of a miracle as the latest CT scan shows no sign of the cancer that so nearly took her life in July of last year. She's out and about, and even planning a trip to Utah in a couple of months. I can't wait to see her. I believe in miracles.

Happy Summer everyone.

2 comments:

Courtnie said...

Yay Tracy! I'm so glad you are back to blogging! Cute pictures too! See you tomorrow. . .

Wade said...

4.0!!! That's better than me!! You're so smart. What a fun holiday too. I want to come stay with you when you move to the beach!!! ha ha. We miss the beach...especially Raglan. Sigh. Grandmother's coming to visit? Well, planning on it? How fun!!! I love the template too!! I am glad you found something so cute!