Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Car Trouble


This is definitely not the Christmas car surprise I was expecting. I was hoping for a big bow not a big deductible! Snow is beautiful but no fun to go sledding in when you're in a car. Cicilee and I enjoyed this adventure together. I didn't see my life flash before me, I saw hers. It was scary. However, all is well and this picture actually represents many blessings; no injuries (Cicilee and I are both fine), Rex was only concerned with our welfare not the cost of repair, no body damage (only a bent axle - I've done more damage backing out at Costco), no air bags were deployed (this one time Cicilee was sitting in the front seat and could have been badly hurt), the car didn't flip when we hit the curb, no one else was involved, people have been so generous (Troy and Jyl Pattee loaned me their minivan), I was not in control of this car when it went sledding but I am completely sure my angel was ... my Heavenly Father loves me. What a wonderful Christmas gift.

3 comments:

Natallee said...

Oh my gosh! How scary!! I hope you are alright! I hate how dumb things like that happen at the worst possible times!! Let me know if you need anything

Rachel said...

Thank goodness for angels - so glad your alright!

Staci said...

YO!!!!! MY SISTAH!!!!! Where are you?? I NEVER see you anymore and I can't stand it! How are you? How's school? I miss you! We are not doing so good on our New Year's resolution! Let's make plans for March FOR SURE!! LOVE YA